Final Meeting of the Steering Committee for the Regional Consultations for the World OER Congress in Ljubljana
The final Steering Committee meeting was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on 21 August 2017”. The Steering Committee was attended by the main congress beneficiaries and representatives of UNESCO, Governemnt of Slovenia, Comonwealth of Learning and Hewlett Foundation.
The discussion focused on the progress made in the implementation of the congress activities since its commencement in September 2016. The Work Plan of activities of the last six months was presented and agreed upon by the participants.
Members of the Steering Committee included:
- Dr. Indrajit Banerjee, represented by Mr. Joe Hironaka, UNESCO
- Dr. David Atchoarena, UNESCO
- Dr. TJ Bliss, Hewlett Foundation
- Mr. Gašper Hrastelj, Slovenian National Commission for UNESCO
- Dr. Mitja Jermol, UNESCO Chair on Open Technologies for OER and Open Learning
- Dr. K. Balasubramanian, COL
- Professor Asha Kanwar – Chais of the Steering Committee